Bridge is in good repair. Paved deck. Jersey barriers on either end, pedestrian, equestrian, or cycle traffic only.
- Through truss bridge over Snake River CR S 100 E
- Gooding County, Idaho, and Twin Falls County, Idaho
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1921
- - Charles A. Kyle of Canada
- United States Bridge Co. of Boise, Idaho
- Canilevered Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 264.1 ft.
Total length: 433.1 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 11.3 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places on September 18, 1998
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.76438, -114.88997 (decimal degrees)
42°45'52" N, 114°53'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/672644/4736808 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 24340 (Idaho bridge number)
NRHP 98001172 (National Register of Historic Places reference number)
BH 14892 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 19.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 18, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- July 15, 2020: New photo from Kevin C Acheson
- September 30, 2016: Updated by Luke: Added designer + link to Idaho State Historical Society informational .pdf
- December 21, 2014: New Street View added by Dave King
- September 13, 2013: Photo imported by Dave King
- April 5, 2011: Updated by Frank Hicks: Changed bridge name, added builder & NRHP info