King Hill Main Canal Aquaduct
Owned and maintained by King Hill Irrigation District.
- Truss over Snake River carrying King Hill Main Canal Aquaduct
- Glenns Ferry, Elmore County, Idaho
- The project was begun in the late ninteenth century and has a long history. Details in the "sources" link.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.96031, -115.27934 (decimal degrees)
42°57'37" N, 115°16'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/640339/4757843 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 85832 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 18, 2019: Updated by Clark Vance: Removed "Mystery" category
- July 6, 2019: Updated by Clark Vance: Identified aquaduct
- July 6, 2019: Added