King Hill Aqueduct
Just north of I-84 between the highway and the Snake river
- Bridge over low spot on King Hill Lateral
- Elmore County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Timber trestle style structure supporting timber barrel water channel.
Total length: 540.0 ft.
Deck width: 10.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.95978, -115.18134 (decimal degrees)
42°57'35" N, 115°10'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/648334/4757952 (zone/easting/northing)
- 8877 ft. above sea level
- Inventory number
- BH 82792 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 9, 2018: Added by Fmiser
- Fmiser - fmiser [at] gmail [dot] com