Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over Middle Fork Boise River on STC 3809
- Elmore County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1991
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 130.9 ft.
Total length: 137.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.80278, -115.16250 (decimal degrees)
43°48'10" N, 115°09'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/647785/4851639 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Atlanta West
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 27996 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14876 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com