Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Middle Fork Boise River on STC 3809
- Elmore County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1962
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 225.1 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.72222, -115.60639 (decimal degrees)
43°43'20" N, 115°36'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/612251/4841965 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sheep Creek
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 27900 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14878 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com