Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over East Fork Salmon River on Herd Creek Road
- Custer County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1964
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 100.7 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.15679, -114.30046 (decimal degrees)
44°09'24" N, 114°18'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/715864/4892831 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory number
- BH 85876 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com