Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Big Lost River on STC 6869
- Custer County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 74.2 ft.
Deck width: 16.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.99611, -113.77083 (decimal degrees)
43°59'46" N, 113°46'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 12/277833/4875173 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Lehman Butte
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- ID 31785 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14870 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 22.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com