Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Deck truss bridge over North Fork Clearwater River on Grandad Bridge Road
- Clearwater County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1971
- Deck truss
Length of largest span: 504.0 ft.
Total length: 1,208.1 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +46.81611, -115.92306 (decimal degrees)
46°48'58" N, 115°55'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/582155/5185292 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Township Butte
- Inventory numbers
- ID 29030 (Idaho bridge number)
BH 14863 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)