Priest River McAbee Falls bridge
Photo taken by Kyle Jarvis in August 2018
BH Photo #432820
Lost through truss bridge over Priest River at McAbee Falls on original road From Priest River, ID (town) to Coolin, ID (Priest Lake).
- Lost Through truss bridge over Priest River on Peninsula Road
- Bonner County, Idaho
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1920's?
- Lost steel through truss
Length of largest span: 200.0 ft.
Total length: 275.0 ft.
- Also called
- Peninsula Rd Priest River bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +48.28429, -116.87192 (decimal degrees)
48°17'03" N, 116°52'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/509501/5347906 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 82478 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 7, 2018: Added by Kyle Jarvis