Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over North Fork Boise River on Alexander Flat Road/Swanholm Road (FR 327)
- Boise County, Idaho
- Open to traffic
- Built 1947
- Steel stringer with timber deck
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 131.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.91275, -115.40637 (decimal degrees)
43°54'46" N, 115°24'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 11/627955/4863416 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 75100 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 77.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)