River Park Bridge
Public Domain: Published Prior to 1920
BH Photo #256165
In 1900 Des Moines bridge builder N.M. Stark built a pinned through truss over the Iowa River immediately west of the small town of Goldfield. This structure carried traffic for twenty years, before the county began contemplating its replacement.
[Adapted from Fraser 1991].
- Lost Bridge over Boone River on 210th Street
- Goldfield, Wright County, Iowa
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1900; Replaced 1922
- - N.M. Stark & Co. of Des Moines, Iowa
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.73699, -93.92439 (decimal degrees)
42°44'13" N, 93°55'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/424333/4732022 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Eagle Grove
- Inventory number
- BH 55875 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 10, 2017: New photo from Dana and Kay Klein
- June 13, 2013: New photo from Luke Harden
- May 30, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added build date & builder.
- March 23, 2013: Added by Luke Harden