DM&E - Little Turkey River Bridge
Photo taken by Jason Smith in December 2007
BH Photo #112995
The google street view appears to have been shot prior to the flood.
- Deck Plate Girder viaduct over Little Turkey River on Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern Railroad
- Jackson Junction, Winneshiek County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- - Canadian Pacific Railway (CP)
- Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (MILW; CMStP&P; CMStP)
- Dakota, Minnesota, & Eastern Railroad (DME)
- I&M Rail Link (IMRL)
- Iowa, Chicago & Eastern Railroad (ICE)
- Soo Line Railroad (SOO)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 44.0 ft.
Total length: 150.0 ft.
- Also called
- MILW Bridge #R-190
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.09900, -92.06562 (decimal degrees)
43°05'56" N, 92°03'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/576037/4772232 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 36366 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 3, 2019: Updated by John Marvig: Corrected stream, added type and other information
- April 4, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Canadian Pacific Railway", "Iowa, Chicago, and Eastern Railroad", "Dakota, Minnesota, and Eastern Railroad", "Railroad"
- April 12, 2010: Updated by J.R. Manning: Added GPS and Street View
- March 18, 2008: Added by Jason Smith
- Jason Smith - flensburg [dot] bridgehunter [dot] av [at] googlemail [dot] com
- J.R. Manning - thekitchenguy [at] sbcglobal [dot] net
- John Marvig - marvigj27 [at] gmail [dot] com