Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Pine Creek on CR A14
- Winneshiek County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1961
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.48658, -91.88984 (decimal degrees)
43°29'12" N, 91°53'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/589770/4815449 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 100 N., R. 09 W., Sec. 14
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 349510 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14743 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com