Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Silver Creek on 328th Avenue
- Winneshiek County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1996
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 35.0 ft.
Total length: 36.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.39434, -92.04825 (decimal degrees)
43°23'40" N, 92°02'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/577077/4805047 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cresco NE
- Land survey
- T. 99 N., R. 10 W., Sec. 16
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 349110 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14762 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 22.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com