Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Canoe Creek on 320th Street
- Winneshiek County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924; rehabilitated 1987
- Pony truss
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.40314, -91.80745 (decimal degrees)
43°24'11" N, 91°48'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/596565/4806274 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Burr Oak
- Land survey
- T. 99 N., R. 8 W., Sec. 9
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 348920 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14722 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 35 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com