Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Canoe Creek on 314th Street
- Winneshiek County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 54.0 ft.
Total length: 55.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.39252, -91.77074 (decimal degrees)
43°23'33" N, 91°46'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/599555/4805138 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Burr Oak
- Land survey
- T. 99 N., R. 8 W., Sec. 15
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 348540 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14759 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com