Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Turkey River on Madison Road
- Winneshiek County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1964
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 70.0 ft.
Total length: 147.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.31306, -92.05056 (decimal degrees)
43°18'47" N, 92°03'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/577008/4796026 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Cresco SE
- Land survey
- T. 98 N., R. 10 W., Sec. 17
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 348090 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14752 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com