Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Tangen Creek on 202nd Avenue
- Winneshiek County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1935
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.10333, -91.80361 (decimal degrees)
43°06'12" N, 91°48'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/597337/4772981 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 96 N., R. 8 W., Sec. 28
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 346160 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14746 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com