Canoe Creek Bridge[Map] Pony truss bridge over Canoe Creek on 320th Street Open to traffic Built 1924; rehabilitated 1987
Chimney Rock Bridge[Map] Through truss bridge over Upper Iowa River on Chimney Rock Road Closed to all traffic Built 1906 by the Continental Bridge Co. Relocated here in 1952- is the first bridge built at this location.
Clark's Bridge[Map] Through truss bridge over Upper Iowa River on 360th Street north of Kendallville Open to one-lane traffic Built 1913
Fort Atkinson Bridge[Map] Pratt through truss bridge over Little Turkey River on 150th Street in Fort Atkinson Open to one-lane traffic Built 1892 by D.H. Young of Manchester, Iowa
Freeport Bridge[Map · Street View] Relocated bowstring through truss bridge at Trout Run Park in Decorah Open to pedestrians only Originally built 1878 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Co. over Upper Iowa River on a county road; relocated 1989
Gilliece Bridge[Map] Bowstring through truss bridge over Upper Iowa River on Cattle Creek Road Closed following collapse. Built 1874 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Co. Collapsed under overweight load May 5th, 2017.
Gunderson Bridge[Map] Modern bowstring pony truss bridge over Trout Run on Trout Run Trail just east of Freeport Bridge at Trout Run Park in Decorah Open to traffic Built in 2007 by Big R Construction Englewood, CO.
Happy Hollow Road Bridge[Map] Lost Kingpost pony truss bridge over Ten Mile Creek on Happy Hollow Road Removed but relocated Built ca. 1895
Henry Bridge[Map] Through truss bridge over Upper Iowa River on Scenic River Road Intact but closed to all traffic Built 1911
Turkey River Bridge[Map] Bowstring through truss bridge over Turkey River on Little Church Road Demolished and replaced with a slab of concrete. Removed from NRHP 10-15-14 Built 1873 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Co. Demolished and replaced in 2010.
Twin Bridges[Map] Lost Pratt through truss bridge over Upper Iowa River on Road Collapsed and replaced by a new bridge Built 1878; collapsed 1980
Upper Bluffton Bridge[Map · Street View] Through truss bridge over Upper Iowa River on W. Ravine Road Queenpost span is relocated to a nearby property to be used as a driveway; through truss span was scrapped. Built 1878 by the Wrought Iron Bridge Co.; rehabilitated in 2001; closed to traffic in 2009; queenpost span now private property, through truss span is gone