Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Deer Creek on CR P41 (Johnson Avenue)
- Webster County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925; rehabilitated 1958
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.59611, -94.25611 (decimal degrees)
42°35'46" N, 94°15'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/396958/4716695 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 90 N., R. 29 W., Sec. 22
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 343960 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14703 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 63 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com