Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Deer Creek on 130th Street
- Webster County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1925; rehabilitated 1958
Length of largest span: 38.1 ft.
Total length: 39.0 ft.
Deck width: 25.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.60167, -94.24806 (decimal degrees)
42°36'06" N, 94°14'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/397618/4717327 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort Dodge North
- Land survey
- T. 90 N., R. 29 W., Sec. 22
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 343950 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14702 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com