Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over North Long Creek on a local road
- Washington County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
- Pony truss
Span length: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 9.8 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.45556, -91.86389 (decimal degrees)
41°27'20" N, 91°51'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/594888/4589952 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 75 N., R. 6 W., Sec. 26
- Inventory numbers
- IA 336250 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14680 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2004)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 36.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)