Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over South River on CR G50 (Monroe Place)
- Warren County, Iowa
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1950; rehabilitated 1965; replaced 2003
- - Iowa State Highway Commission of Ames, Iowa
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 157.0 ft.
Total length: 228.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 13.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.31584, -93.67698 (decimal degrees)
41°18'57" N, 93°40'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/443337/4574040 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 75 N., R. 25 W., Sec. 12
- Inventory numbers
- IA 333950 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14645 (Bridgehunter.com ID)