North Wolf Creek Bridge
- Lost pony truss bridge over North Wolf Creek on a local road
- Warren County, Iowa
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
Deck width: 13.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.23293, -93.42465 (decimal degrees)
41°13'59" N, 93°25'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/464412/4564702 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 74 N., R. 22 W., Sec. 8
- Inventory numbers
- IA 332620 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14638 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/1998)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 18.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1996)
- August 3, 2016: Updated by Kevin Skow: Visited site. Bridge has been gone for a very long time. A timber stringer bridge exists in its stead.
- October 3, 2014: Updated by Kevin Skow: Fine tuned location.