RI - Comstock Creek Trestle
Total length is approximate
- Lost Timber stringer bridge over Comstock Creek on abandoned railroad (former RI)
- Wapello County, Iowa
- Demolished due to Hwy 63 four lane project
- Abandoned 1980, removed ca. 2000
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- 9 Panel Pile Trestle
Length of largest span: 15.0 ft.
Total length: 135.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI Br. #841
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.09657, -92.51814 (decimal degrees)
41°05'48" N, 92°31'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/540466/4549588 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 74260 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 3, 2016: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added categories "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", "railroad"
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com