Wabash Railroad Bridge #2227 - Kettle Creek
Wabash Railroad Bridge #2227
- Lost Timber stringer bridge over Kettle Creek on Wabash Railroad
- Ottumwa, Wapello County, Iowa
- Demolished account of line abandonment
- Demolished 1908 when the "South Ottumwa Extension" of the Wabash Railroad 16th Dist. was taken out
- - Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Pile trestle
Length of largest span: 16.0 ft.
Total length: 170.0 ft.
Deck width: 9.0 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash Railroad Bridge #2227
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.00990, -92.43742 (decimal degrees)
41°00'36" N, 92°26'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/547307/4540008 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ottumwa North
- Inventory number
- BH 65758 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 4, 2016: Updated by James Holzmeier: Removed category "Norfolk & Western Railway"