RI - Honey Creek Bridge
The RI track chart lists this bridge as crossing Coates Creek, but topo maps and Google maps all name this waterway as Honey Creek.
- Lost quadrangular lattice through truss bridge over Honey Creek on abandoned railroad (former RI)
- Bonaparte, Van Buren County, Iowa
- Abandoned and removed ca. 1980
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- Keokuk & Des Moines Railway (K&DM)
- 1 Sp. 151' quadrangular lattice through truss
Span length: 151.0 ft.
Total length: 151.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI Br. #360
RI - Coates Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.70015, -91.80691 (decimal degrees)
40°42'01" N, 91°48'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/600794/4506156 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 74228 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 1, 2016: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added categories "Keokuk & Des Moines Railway", "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", "railroad"
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com