RI - Grants Creek Bridge
Total length is approximate
- Lost Deck plate girder bridge over Grants Creek on abandoned railroad (former RI)
- Van Buren County, Iowa
- Abandoned and removed ca. 1980
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- Keokuk & Des Moines Railway (K&DM)
- 1 Sp. 34' Deck Plate Girder
2 Panel Timber Pile Trestle
Length of largest span: 30.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI Br. #222
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.55395, -91.66816 (decimal degrees)
40°33'14" N, 91°40'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/612762/4490095 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 74242 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 2, 2016: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added categories "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", "Keokuk & Des Moines Railway", "railroad"
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com