RI - Croton Trestle
Total length is approximate. Bridge may have been removed.
- Abandoned timber stringer bridge over unknown creek on abandoned railroad (former RI)
- Van Buren County, Iowa
- Abandoned 1980
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- 5 Panel Timber Pile Trestle
Length of largest span: 15.0 ft.
Total length: 75.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI Br. #257
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.59072, -91.69339 (decimal degrees)
40°35'27" N, 91°41'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/610566/4494144 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 74257 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 3, 2016: Updated by Dylan VanAntwerp: Added categories "Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad", "railroad"
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com