Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over West 102 River on 255th Street
- Taylor County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1968
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 160.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.68533, -94.85283 (decimal degrees)
40°41'07" N, 94°51'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/343431/4505476 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 68 N., R. 35 W., Sec. 22
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IA 322150 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14527 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 38.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)