RI - Given Creek Bridge
The RI track chart refers to this bridge as crossing McKibbon Creek, but google maps and older topography maps all refer to this stream as Given Creek.
- Abandoned steel stringer bridge over Given Creek on abandoned railroad (former RI)
- Tama County, Iowa
- Abandoned 1980
- - Burlington, Cedar Rapids & Northern Railway (BCRN)
- Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (RI; CRIP; ROCK)
- 3 x 25' I-Beam Spans
Length of largest span: 25.0 ft.
Total length: 75.0 ft.
- Also called
- RI - McKibbon Creek Bridge
RI - Dinsdale Bridge
RI - Br. #541
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.26355, -92.54732 (decimal degrees)
42°15'49" N, 92°32'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/537334/4679137 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 74388 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- November 19, 2016: Added by Dylan VanAntwerp
- Dylan VanAntwerp - dylan_vanantwerp [at] live [dot] com