Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost pony truss bridge over Salt Creek on a local road
- Tama County, Iowa
- No longer exists
- Built ca. 1920; replaced 2001
- Pony truss
Span length: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.15215, -92.49458 (decimal degrees)
42°09'08" N, 92°29'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Land survey
- T. 85 N., R. 14 W., Sec. 28
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IA 319720 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14483 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/1998)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 54.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1993)