UP - Keigly Creek Stone Arch
The bridge was built in 1900 to replace a long tressle bridge that was used for a narrow-guage railroad that preceded the Chicago & North Western right-of-way.
- Stone arch bridge over Keigly Creek on Union Pacific Railroad
- Story County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Stone arch
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.15404, -93.63209 (decimal degrees)
42°09'15" N, 93°37'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/447777/4667072 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Ames NW
- Inventory number
- BH 50891 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 1, 2017: New photos from John Marvig
- November 30, 2016: New photos from John Marvig
- September 24, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Deleted postcard image as that was of a different bridge.
- April 30, 2012: New photo from Luke Harden
- February 16, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "Chicago & North Western Railway", "Railroad", "Union Pacific Railroad"
- January 9, 2012: Added by Luke Harden