Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Hardin-Story Drainage Ditch No. 1 on a local road
- Story County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1974
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.18749, -93.27072 (decimal degrees)
42°11'15" N, 93°16'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/477645/4670628 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 85 N., R. 21 W., Sec. 11
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 315730 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14430 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com