Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over East Branch Indian Creek on 220th Street
- Story County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1974
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 83.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.03411, -93.37429 (decimal degrees)
42°02'03" N, 93°22'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/469018/4653631 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 83 N., R. 22 W., Sec. 2
- Inventory numbers
- IA 314500 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14425 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 32.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)