Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Lost through truss bridge over Mosquito Creek on a local road
- Shelby County, Iowa
- No longer exists
- Built 1926; rehabilitated 1950; replaced 2000
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 120.1 ft.
Total length: 198.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.61689, -95.55802 (decimal degrees)
41°37'01" N, 95°33'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Land survey
- T. 79 N., R. 40 W., Sec. 31
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IA 305870 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14398 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/1997)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 20.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1996)