Fir Road Bridge
- Truss bridge over an unnamed creek on Fir Road
- Shelby County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1894
Length of largest span: 53.2 ft.
Total length: 55.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.71002, -95.46070 (decimal degrees)
41°42'36" N, 95°27'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/295280/4620506 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 78 N., R. 40 W., Sec. 26
- Inventory numbers
- IA 304820 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14391 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 11, 2019: Updated by Luke: Corrected GPS based on NBI
- May 12, 2015: Updated by Kevin Skow: Updated status based on satellite imagery. This bridge is still open to traffic.
- September 27, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Corrected map
- Kevin Skow - weatherbum [at] hotmail [dot] com