Duck Creek Parkway - Duck Creek Bridge #4
Only non-MOB truss across the namesake creek on the main trail. Appeared to be quite old.
The parkway itself is the oldest recreational trail in the Quad Cities , as the first section of the trail was built as a park road in the 1930s.
The parkway as it currently exists was built in the 1970s.
- Steel stringer bridge over Duck Creek on Duck Creek Parkway
- Davenport, Scott County, Iowa
- Open to pedestrians only
- Steel stringer
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.55004, -90.54505 (decimal degrees)
41°33'00" N, 90°32'42" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/704746/4602730 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 81705 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- May 28, 2018: Added by Luke