RI - 3rd Street Overpass (East Davenport Yard Spur)
Note the "Golden State Route to California" emblazoned on the side of the DPG span.
Photo taken by Gary Powell
BH Photo #273706
Built to access the Federal Street Yard/East Davenport Yard
- Lost Deck plate girder bridge over 3rd Street on Removed Railroad (RI)
- Davenport, Scott County, Iowa
- Removed, abutment remains
- Built 1903; Removed ?
- - American Bridge Co. of New York (Lassig Plant)
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Deck plate girder
Span length: 175.0 ft.
Total length: 175.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.52249, -90.56940 (decimal degrees)
41°31'21" N, 90°34'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/702802/4599613 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Davenport East
- Inventory number
- BH 59460 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- July 30, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added builder
- January 30, 2014: Added by Luke Harden