Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Crooked Creek on a local road
- Ringgold County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1950; rehabilitated 1992
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 19.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.74879, -94.30012 (decimal degrees)
40°44'56" N, 94°18'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/390242/4511684 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 69 N., R. 30 W., Sec. 27
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IA 297380 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14335 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)