Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over Little Bear Creek on Orchard Street in Brooklyn
- Poweshiek County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912
Span length: 40.0 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 28.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.72538, -92.45028 (decimal degrees)
41°43'31" N, 92°27'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/545721/4619432 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IA 820 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14326 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 44.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)