IAIS - 420th Street Bridge
IAIS 420th Street Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in October 2018
BH Photo #437555
Approach spans built 1899 at an unknown location.
- Deck plate girder bridge over 420th Street on Iowa Interstate Railroad
- Pottawattamie County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1953 using Relocated 1899 Girders
- - American Bridge Co. of New York (Main Span)
- Lassig Bridge & Iron Works of Chicago, Illinois (Approach Spans)
- - Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific Railroad (CRIP (1866-1920); RI (1920-1975) ROCK (1975-1980))
- Iowa Interstate Railroad (IAIS)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 65.0 ft.
Total length: 155.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.37813, -95.39364 (decimal degrees)
41°22'41" N, 95°23'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/299838/4583498 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83323 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 31, 2018: Added by John Marvig