Grant Street South Bridge
Photo taken by Daniel Barnes in December 2016
BH Photo #372509
Hasn't appeared in the NBI since 2008. Unclear if it's been replaced or deemed irrelevant by the DOT.
- Slab bridge over Unnamed creek on IA 945
- Bondurant, Polk County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1918; rehabilitated 1949
- - Iowa State Highway Commission of Ames, Iowa
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Also called
- IA945 Unnamed Creek Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.69240, -93.46377 (decimal degrees)
41°41'33" N, 93°27'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/461406/4615728 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 606650 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 70473 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2003)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 56.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2002)
- December 9, 2016: New photos from Daniel Barnes