Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Big Cedar Creek on a local road
- Pocahontas County, Iowa
- Unknown status
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.87902, -94.87578 (decimal degrees)
42°52'44" N, 94°52'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Land survey
- T. 93 N., R. 34 W., Sec. 16
- USGS topographic map
- Rush Lake East
- Inventory numbers
- IA 280490 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14236 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/1999)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 23.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1995)