Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Big Cedar Creek on 560th Street
- Pocahontas County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Rehabilitated 1952
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 52.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.67444, -94.80778 (decimal degrees)
42°40'28" N, 94°48'28" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/351836/4726244 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fonda NE
- Land survey
- T. 91 N., R. 34 W., Sec. 25
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 279080 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14235 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Sufficiency rating: 21 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com