Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Broken Kettle Creek on CR K18 (K18)
- Plymouth County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1976
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 78.1 ft.
Total length: 200.1 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.64815, -96.50167 (decimal degrees)
42°38'53" N, 96°30'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/704798/4724769 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 90 N., R. 48 W., Sec. 03
- USGS topographic map
- Elk Point NE
- Inventory numbers
- IA 271991 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 14222 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)