MILW - Cone Lake Bridge
The former ROW on the west side of the bridge is now part of the Hoover Trail.
Photo taken by Dylan VanAntwerp in March 2013
BH Photo #249961
Bridge removed when rail line was abandoned in 1985.
- Lost Pony/through plate girder bridge over Cone Lake on Railroad
- Muscatine County, Iowa
- Built 1944, Removed in 1985
- - Bethlehem Steel Co. of Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- - Chicago, Milwaukee, St. Paul & Pacific Railroad (MILW; CMStP&P; CMStP)
- Pony plate girder
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.37556, -91.32617 (decimal degrees)
41°22'32" N, 91°19'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/639972/4581800 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 54470 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 23, 2019: Updated by Luke: Corrected build date
- March 6, 2013: New photos from Dylan VanAntwerp
- February 2, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added build date.
- November 14, 2012: Added by Luke Harden