Old New Haven Bridge
Bridge was dismantled after being bypassed when highway 9 was realigned to curve north at a point west of where the bridge crossed the river.
- Lost Truss bridge over Little Cedar River on Former alignment of Highway 9
- Mitchell County, Iowa
- Replaced by a new bridge upstream
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.28436, -92.65534 (decimal degrees)
43°17'04" N, 92°39'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/527962/4792450 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Haven
- Inventory number
- BH 55627 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 24, 2013: Updated by Don Morrison: Added category "Little Cedar River (Iowa)"