Marion Avenue Overpass
Appears to be a recycled railroad bridge, possibly a turntable.
- Girder bridge over over BNSF Railway on Marion Avenue
- Malvern, Mills County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- - Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 34.1 ft.
Total length: 168.0 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.00959, -95.58229 (decimal degrees)
41°00'35" N, 95°34'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/282846/4543034 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 72 N., R. 41 W., Sec. 29
- Inventory numbers
- IA 7530 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 84526 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 23, 2019: New Street View added by John Marvig