Wabash Trace Nature Trail - Queen Avenue Overpass
Original 263.0' pile trestle bridge built 1899
- Steel stringer bridge over Queen Avenue & Deer Creek on Wabash Trace Nature Trail
- Mills County, Iowa
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1950; Abandoned 1984; Converted to trail ?
- - Rail-to-trail
- Wabash Railroad (WAB)
- Steel stringer
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.7 ft.
- Also called
- Wabash Railroad Bridge #1210
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.93004, -95.48305 (decimal degrees)
40°55'48" N, 95°28'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/290941/4533960 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 244840 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 64061 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 1999)
- View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 23, 2014: Updated by James Holzmeier: Added Wabash bridge number and updated history
- November 14, 2014: Updated by Luke: Merged NBI
- November 14, 2014: New Street View added by Dave King